New Beta Leaderboard, Holiday Schedule
Changes to the Beta Leaderboard
Now that we have a few weeks of Beta 2 promotions in the books, we’re making some changes in the way the Sit & Go Leaderboard works.
In the current incarnation of the Leaderboard, players are rated strictly on the number of points accumulated. Beginning Monday, December 23, we’re moving the Leaderboard to a League format. Here is how you qualify and win:
- To qualify for the Leaderboard each week, you must play at least 50 Sit & Go tournaments.
- Each tournament you win earns you seven (7) points and each tournament in which you finish second earns you three (3) points.
- Your Leaderboard rank is the average of your scores across all of the Sit & Go tournaments you play. Let’s say you play a total of 60 SNGs and you take first place in 10 and second place in 8. Your average is calculated as follows:
- First place finishes: 10 * 7 points for each = 70
- Second place finishes: 8 * 3 points for each = 24
- Average: (70+24)/60 = 94/60 = 1.57 ranking points
The winners of the Leaderboard each week are the five qualifying players with the highest averages. As a reminder, payouts for the Sit & Go Leaderboard are:
1st: 2.0 ETH
2nd: 1.5 ETH
3rd: 1.0 ETH
4th: 0.5 ETH
5th: 0.25 ETH
Reminder that we announce both the final Leaderboard results and the winner of the weekly 2 ETH drawing each Wednesday, unless the Security Team needs more time for review. We always announce these results in the Telegram channel.
Pot Limit Omaha and Short Deck Sit & Go back online
Pot Limit Omaha and Short Deck Turbo Sit & Go tournaments are back online effective Friday, 20 December. Come play these exciting action games with us!
Beta 2 Survey
You should have received an email link to a survey about your experiences to date with the Beta 2. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey and we will enter you in a drawing for 1 ETH. If you didn’t receive the survey, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a link.
Virtue Poker will operate on a reduced schedule from 21 December 2019 through 5 January 2020. We will still run Bust-a-Host tables, but on a limited schedule. Support will operate on a skeleton staff, so response times may be slower. Our Telegram channel will operate as usual — if you are not already a member, click here to join our channel.
Along those same lines: In order to ensure that everyone, including our Support Team, gets some time to celebrate the holidays, payments for Bust-a-Host, Leaderboard and Weekly Drawing wins will be made once weekly, as follows:
Saturday, 28 Dec: all wins from 21–27 Dec
Saturday, 4 Jan: all wins from 28 Dec-3 Jan